Sweden over the weekend became the first nation to register sex as a sport as it announced finalised agreements for its maiden sex tournament billed for Thursday, June 8.
As the competition gets set to kick off on Thursday, here are eight things to know about it:
1. The competition will hold for six weeks under the Swedish Sex Federation’s guidance.
2. The participants would engage in sexual activities under 16 disciplines which include seduction, oral sex, penetration, endurance, body massages, foreplay, exploring erotic zones, and more.
3. The contestants in the European Sex Championship will compete in demanding six-hour sessions each day, with individual matches lasting 45 to 60 minutes.
4. 20 people from different countries would participate in the competition.
5. A panel of three judges will decide the championship winners, while the audience will also influence the decision of the sex competitions.
6. Contestants will be judged on several aspects of the sexual activity. The final decision will depend on several factors, like the chemistry between the couple, knowledge about sex, endurance level, etc.
7. A couple with the knowledge of ‘Kamasutra’ – the ancient Indian scripture on sex and eroticism – would receive bonus points and the championship would encourage people from different sexual orientations to participate.
8. According to Marca, Selva Lapiedra (Spain), Ann Joy (Finland), Sexy Lexy (Portugal), Monsieur Lorenzo Viota (France), Nek Sinner (Greece), Matthew Meier (Ukraine), Barbie Sins (Great Britain), Mister Riddle (Russia), Sweet Mery (Croatia), and Mugur (Romania) are the confirmed participants in the sex competition so far.
Source: Times of India
- Madonna University Student Expelled For Posting Raunchy TikTok Video - November 10, 2023
- Rivers Assembly Set On Fire Over Threat To Impeach Gov Fubara - October 30, 2023
- Tinubu Government After My Life, Journalist, David Hundeyin Tells UN Council - September 29, 2023