Enugu state Governor, Dr. Peter Mbah has nominated 15 persons to head different ministries in the state.
Their nomination is contained in a list sent to the House of Assembly by the Governor which was read on the floor of the House by the Speaker, Uche Ugwu.
Below is the full list.
1. Professor Ndubueze Mbah
2. Mrs. Ngozi Eni
3. Prince Lawrence Eze (Prince of Mburumbu)
4. Professor Sam Ugwu
5. Pharmacist Chika Ugwoke
6. Dr. Kingsley Ude
7. Professor Emmanuel I. Obi
8. Deacon Okey Ogbodo
9. Ben Ugochi Madueke
10. Barr. Lloyd I. Ekweremadu
11. Engr. Gerrald Otiji
12. Nathaniel Urama
13. Dr. Malachy Agbo
14. Mr. Aka Eze Aka
15. Ada Chukwu
Onyia in the letter said this isn’t the complete list and appealed for their speedy consideration.
“While this may not be the exhaustive list, I’m optimistic that this request will receive your usual expeditious consideration”
- Ex-chief Pharmacist Of Abuja National Hospital Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping 12-year-old Boy - September 20, 2023
- Nigerian Lady Arrested For Filming Intimate Session With Man She Met On A Dating App And Attempting To Extort Him With The Video - September 20, 2023
- U.S, China Owe Half Of World’s $235tr Debts – IMF - September 14, 2023